Voting

Monday, May 23, 2011

Update!

Well, I am tired. I get confused about the time.  I can't get used to all this daylight.  There are moose, bald eagles, golden eagles, and bears everywhere.  The mountains are beautiful.  I am making friends.  I am learning more about God.  Oh and the ocean is just AMAZING!  We are about 10 mins away from the beach, and I just love going and watching the water. :) 

Alaska is just amazing.  I still can't believe I am here.  It has been hard because the place we are staying in right now does not have running water, but it is just another way to learn how to cope with different circumstances than I am used to. 

I miss everyone back home a lot.  I do tend to get homesick sometimes, but so far it has not been unbearable. :)  I would not trade where I am at right now for the world.  Being here is just great and I love it.  If it didn't get SO cold in the winter I would move here in a heart beat.  But I am a pansy and don't like cold weather that much.lol :) 

Please keep up with our facebook page and our youtube. (links are to your left)  We are trying to be good about getting everything on all our sites but there are some pics that are on facebook that won't be here so go check it out. :)

Thanks again for all your support!

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment